Project Planner - Welwyn Garden City - Construction
Experienced project planner required for pre-construction and site based projects
- Extensive pre-construction and site planning experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- Asta Powerproject.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing planning management and support for pre-construction and contract operations within the business.
- Coordinate with the construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- You will produce, manage and update the construction programme.
- Communication with internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Plan construction works from first principles, preferably with experience in multi discipline major projects.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a major construction company in the UK.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, construction, asta powerproject, design and build, preconstruction