Project Planner - Construction - Southampton
An excellent opportunity for an Intermediate level Project Planner to work for a top 10 construction company in the UK. This is a site based role in Southampton, Hampshire.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Knowledge or project management software such as MSP, Asta Powerproject or Primavera would be advantageous.
- Passionate about the construction industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to work independently alongside senior planners, project managers and site managers.
- Contribute to the project planning strategies and will take ownership for areas of planning.
- Produce, manage and update the construction programmes.
- Communication with internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Be qualified or working towards a degree or HND in construction.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within planning and be part of a successful team working on some exciting projects across the Southern Home Counties, Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Project Planner, Assistant Planner, Primavera, Asta Powerproject, MS Project, Planner, Construction, Site Engineer, Site Manager