Project Planner - Cumbria - Civil Engineering
Intermediate/Senior Project Planner required for a contractor based in Cumbria on a permanent basis.
- Extensive on site planning experience.
- Minimum of 4 years working within the civil engineering industry.
- Proficient with Primavera.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Production of reports and programmes for projects.
- Production of Earned Value Analysis Data.
- Review and alter project plans
- Attend regular progress meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Introducing improvements and innovations where appropriate.
- A degree, or HND/HNC within Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or Incorporated Member of professional body would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity with a civil engineering and construction company in the UK.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, civil engineering, civils, primavera