Competitive Salary plus Benefits
My very well-funded Start up Client based in Central London has an urgent requirement for a Purchasing Manager who will play a significant part in the Product Development of an Array Antenna System through the effective management of the Companies purchasing activity.
· Management of all day-to-day purchasing activities
· To negotiate pricing with suppliers and partners
· To identify second-sources where required
· To manage suppliers and partners to support builds
· To Coordinate Goods In management, inspection and record keeping with the technician team
· To conduct BoM review
· To implement life-cycle management
MSc in Manufacturing System Engineering or Relevant experience plus degree in HNC, HND or a degree in manufacturing systems engineering, electrical or electronic engineering, mechanical engineering production or manufacturing engineering.
· 5-10 years' experience of the purchasing management for complex enterprise-grade RF/analogue/digital electronics products in the Datacomms or SatComs industries
· Proven track record of supporting the delivery of complex electronic assemblies through effective purchasing control and build management
· Strong negotiating skills
· Experience of BoM review and lifecycle management for relevant RF/analogue/digital electronics products.
For more information or to apply please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-ResourcesPrint Save To Shortlist