Experienced 360° Consultants required for growing technology agency in Munich, Germany.
Thanks for expressing an interest in joining the IC Resources team!
WHO ARE WE?
IC Resources is ranked one of the top recruitment agencies within the Semiconductor and Electronic industries. Our exponential growth over the years has led to an increased demand on business and resources. As a result, IC Resources is expanding: We now have offices in Reading, London, Munich, China and the US. IC Resources is now seeking bright, motivated and driven individuals to join the team in our Munich office.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a Recruitment Consultant in our German office you will work with clients and candidates in the DACH region. You will be responsible for growing a warm desk and working closely with the existing team to provide industry-leading recruitment solutions to our growing network. This position will involve both business development and delivery in a 360° capacity. This opportunity offers great potential for someone to really establish themselves as a key player in the company.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a consulting desk in one of our specialist areas.
- Autonomously build and nurture your own market.
- Network to generate new business opportunities and relationships.
- Act as consultant to both clients and candidates alike, advising and leading through the full recruitment process.
- Effectively demonstrate best recruitment practices at all times.
- Become a partner to technology community and an ambassador of the IC Resources brand.
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade effectively at all levels.
- Solid time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communication must be to a high standard.
- Able to use initiative when working both independently and in a team.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process.
- Fluent in English and German languages.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE VALUE
- Commercial awareness in relevant industries.
- High levels of technical literacy.
- Client/stakeholder management and Business Development skills.
- Experience in growing a desk and building teams.
- Additional languages are advantageous.
VALUES WE UPHOLD
- Intelligence - knowledge, experience and imagination underpin smart interactions.
- Innovation - intelligence, technology and initiative are fundamental to progress.
- Integrity - honesty, respect and diligence should be at the heart of every activity.
- Intensity - dedication, focus and determination are essential to delivering results.
- Inspiration - attitude, pride and passion create an infectious environment for success.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Strong commission and benefits packages.
- Supported career development.
- Flexible career options.
- Travel opportunities.
- Quarterly Lunch Club.
- Company-wide events and trips.
For more information on this unique opportunity please contact Dan Nash at IC Resources.
If you feel this role is not quite for you please remember to enquire about our other opportunities. To find out more about working for IC Resources, please visit our website.
Notes: Recruit, recruiter, recruitment, resource, resourcing, search, candidate, application, applicant, CV, advert, job, career, development, management, interview, consultant, agency, consultancy, automotive, semiconductor, tech, technology, Intellectual, Capital, IC, Munich, Munchen, Germany, Personalberater,