My client has been manufacturing and supplying SMT equipment for 25 years! They're currently looking for a Sales Manager based in Germany to build up the territory, by targeting automotive/ EMS/ industrial customers across the country. This is a home based role but the majority of business potential is in mid/ northern Germany, so a base which makes this an accessible area is key.
The successful candidate will need:
- A capital equipment sales background (SMT, semiconductor, or similar)
- Experience with a long sales cycle and selling complex solutions
- A 'hunter' mentality
- A proven track record 'prospecting' and bringing on new customers
- Fluent German and English
- The willingness to travel extensively
- A home office
This role will report directly in to the CEO, who has remained 'hands on' with sales to date. You will be offered autonomy over business strategy and sales, to ensure the business becomes 'first choice' for this highly profitable territory.
Apply now if you're a sales manager in the SMT/ Assembly/ semiconductor market who wants to take on a potentially very lucrative patch for an established equipment OEM.