My client manufactures sensor systems and instrumentation used in the petrochemical industry. They have a product which is used to test the quality of fuel, for compliance purposes, so they'd like to appoint a Sales and Marketing Executive who can drive the success of this line.
It's an international remit but the position will be predominantly internal, from an office in Oxford. Responsibilities will include:
- The maintenance of the website
- Producing brochures
- Managing the social media presence
- Following up on sales leads
- Processing orders
- Proactively searching for (and contacting) prospects
This role will suit someone with the following background:
- A marketing qualification (preferred)
- Sales experience in an electronic technology environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- The agility to adapt as company requirements change
Someone with 2-5 years of experience who wants to learn about the commercial 'ins and outs' of a business will really benefit from this role. They're a small outfit (roughly a dozen people), so responsibilities will vary from day-today, and you'll gain insight that you wouldn't necessarily get from a multinational corporation.
Apply now if you're a Sales and Marketing Executive with experience in a technology environment, who wants to join a growing SME in Oxford.