Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - Belgium - ADCs
Our client, a growing start-up focused on low power data converters (ADCs, DACs) and due to continued growth are seeking a Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to join their established team in Belgium.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include;
- Involvement in the complete Analog or Mixed-Signal IC development process.
- Feasibility and pre-design studies, detailed design specifications as well as advanced design and layout, measurements, qualification for production.
- Solving complex technical challenges.
- Designing in CMOS and High Voltage BCD silicon processes.
MSc or PhD qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, the successful applicant will have experience in the following;
- Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Several A/D converters or complex op-amp architectures.
- UNIX operating system and experience in scripting and programming.
- Design software tools
- ESD protection
Excellent team playing skills and fluent in English with knowledge of another languages (Dutch, French, German) also advantageous.
Due to visa restrictions, applicants who have the right to work in the EU only need apply.
Applicants with experience in the following; Analog (Analogue), Mixed / Signal, Design, IC, Semiconductors, UNIX, High Voltage, Data Converters, ADC, DAC, Layout, CMOS, BCD, ESD will be considered for the position. Location, Europe, Belgium.