Senior Applications Engineer - Automotive Sensors - France
A market leader in the development of Semiconductors for automotive applications is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to join their technical centre in a scenic area in East of France.
Working closely with the design, product / systems engineering and marketing departments of the Sensor Business Units, you will provide professional support to key European customers as well and contribute to the definition/development of sensor products and technologies.
* Being the primary technical interface to customers for the design-in of new custom and applications specific products. You will review customer specifications, define new sensor products and contribute to chip architecture development and concept validation of these products.
* You will provide technical support to customers and OEMs in case of quality incidents using lab characterisations and/or on-site measurements as well as writing technical documentation.
The successful candidate will be industry degree qualified in Electronics Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience within a similar position and have experience in the following areas:
* Proven track record of building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships in the electronics/semiconductor industry
* Solid knowledge of semiconductor physics and/or Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design
* Experience in programming (Matlab / Simulink, Verilog, C++, LabWindows)
* Experience in the definition of sensor IC products is beneficial as well as experience from within the automotive industry
Occasional travel within Europe will be required and fluent English (oral and written) is essential. French or German language skills are beneficial.
This is a unique opportunity for an Applications Engineer, Product Definer or Analog Mixed signal IC designer with an interest and the motivation to move into a customer facing role!
To apply please contact Leon at IC Resources today!
Applicants with experience in: Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design, Applications, product definition, chip architecture, sensors, automotive, Matlab, Simulink, Verilog, C++, LabWindows, French will be considered for this position. Location: East of France