Senior Automation Test Engineer - Dublin
IC Resources has an urgent requirement for a permanent Senior Automation Test Engineer for our rapidly expanding client based in Dublin. Applicants will have experience in leading the verification and validation activities for successful large scale enterprise systems. The role is a Senior position developing and deploying innovative products and systems spanning the technological, healthcare and business aspects of modern connected health and eHealth.
Working as Senior Automation Test Engineer you will:
* Produce and execute test strategies and test plans for automated tests
* Assure high quality standards to support medical device certification
* Learn the connected health domain and specific connected health platforms to effectively drive testing
* Work with Product and Project Managers to define and document the scope of testing for a large-scale connected health service
* Define and implement appropriate metrics for products, services, and the Test Team
* Plan and coordinate the testing effort to meet delivery timelines
* Communicate with clients and team members to define and agree acceptance criteria, ensure appropriate test strategy adoption and address technical issues
* The ability to drive automation testing strategy & planning for large scale safety critical systems
* Good practical knowledge about test automation implementation and methodologies/ tools like e.g.: Selenium, Appium, TestDroid, JMeter, SoapUI, JUnit, Team City etc…
* Good basic knowledge of object programming languages (at least one) e.g: Java, C#, C++, etc..
* Relational database knowledge (good basic knowledge of SQL)
* Proven experience in delivering robust, high quality solutions on-time
* At least four year experience in the field of Quality Assurance (testing, writing and executing test plans)
* Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electronics
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Experience in the following areas is a distinct advantage:
o Medical domain expertise (ISO13485, IEC62304, ISO14971)
o Effective use of testing tools and processes like JIRA, JAMA, HP ALM
o V-Model in practice
If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources.
Keywords: Dublin, Automation, Test, Selenium, Appium, TestDroid, JMeter, SoapUI, JUnit, Java, C#, C++, SQL, QA, V-Model, Software