Senior Construction Planner - Team Lead
£80-85,000 plus benefits
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Planner to join a developer (not one of the major house builders!) to take on a role as the "functional head of Planning" on major developments in London.Our client is a developer with their own building division, who deliver major regeneration schemes comprising retail, residential and leisure facilities. Many of these projects are landmark schemes and often, high-rise developments.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Planner to join the business and oversee various high profile developments, including a ten-year regeneration project in London in it's early stages.Although employing Planners within the business over recent years, our client has decided to search for a Senior Planner as a "function head" for the first time, with the ultimate aim being to oversee and take control of the Planning function on schemes in the London area. The role will involve typical planning duties and being the "go to" man regarding all project planning issues; you'll be responsible for mentoring and guiding 2/3 Junior Planners with a view to developing them within the business whilst ensuring that accurate programmes are delivered and regularly monitored/updated to ensure they are ultimately delivered on time. The role reports directly to the Construction Director and MD and the plan is for this role to grow in scope in the future.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Significant construction planning experience within the construction sector, ideally with some large project experience.
- A relevant construction or engineering degree is essential.
- Some previous man management experience is desirable although not essential.
- Proficient with relevant planning software, i.e. Powerproject and/or PrimaVera.
- A genuine desire to work on major regeneration schemes where much of the work can often be strategic.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Depending upon your level, our client is offering a basic salary of up to £85,000 per annum plus a car/allowance, yearly guaranteed bonus (these three should equate to a package of £100k+), pension, health and various other flexi benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Richard Evans on 01189 881105 for further details.Print Save To Shortlist