This is a first-rate opportunity for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join our client, a global developer of cutting-edge Graphics (GPU) technology.
With most of today's consumer products containing their technology, our client is continuing to go from strength to strength and offers enormous challenges for ASIC Design Engineers to work on complex GPU architecture.
The graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores for mobile and embedded applications, that have already shipped in more than half a billion products worldwide. There is ample opportunity for career progression within ASIC Design, and due to the fact the team is developing a brand new architecture there is a lot more freedom and flexibility to innovate.
The Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer will take responsibility for the full design cycle from specification, RTL design through synthesis and verification.
* A strong academic background, with a Degree qualification (BSc/MSc) in Electronic Engineering or similar
* Detailed knowledge of Digital ASIC Design and Verification techniques
* Solid Digital RTL Design skills using VHDL or Verilog. ASIC backgrounds are preferred, but FPGA can also be considered
* Full chip development experience
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly
* Knowledge of Graphics and / or CPU / DSP architectures would be beneficial, but not essential
This company is a solid, stable, and rapidly expanding Semiconductor firm offering excellent long-term career prospects, earning potential, and challenging technology. Contact Caroline @ IC Resources for more information.
We seek a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join our IC Design client in Southern England - key skills sought - Digital, Design, ASIC, RTL, IC, SoC, VHDL, Verilog, Verification, Synthesis, logic, integrated circuit, Semiconductor, Home Counties, UK.