Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Berlin
Competitive salary, plus benefits and relocation
A leading developer of wireless IoT technology is looking for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join their expanding team in Germany's creative capital city, Berlin.
Our client has received significant acclaim within the he fast moving IoT space, and has already achieved significant revenue in 2018. They are now looking for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to contribute to the development of their next-generation silicon products, and work across all stages of the digital IC design flow, from digital logic block design (in VHDL) through to the backend flow. You'll be reporting directly to the CTO, working closely alongside Senior ASIC Engineers and interfacing with the software / firmware team, as well as the FAE team in order to provide highest quality technical support to customers.
Key requirements include:
- A University degree, either a BSc / MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- Established experience in digital front-end RTL design (VHDL or SystemVerilog)
- Hands on experience in HDL design and ASIC Verification
- Programming skills in C / C++, Python or Perl
- Fluent language skills in English
This is a great chance to work in Europe's start-up capital - a city humming with dynamism and ingenuity. You'll enjoy working within a fast-paced, cooperative and inspiring environment, and receive a competitive salary and relocation package.Print Save To Shortlist