Based in Paris, the Senior Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the Design and development of electronic cameras based on state of the art neuromorphic vision sensors.
Responsibilities will include Digital and Analogue Hardware Design, including FPGA Design, leading camera hardware projects to define roadmaps and Participate in developing methodologies and flow efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have experience in Digital and Analogue Hardware Design, with specific skills in the following:
* Strong experience with analog, mixed-signal, and power electronics techniques.
* Strong background in image video processing.
* Proficiency in VHDL, Verilog and FPGA programming.
* Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Python.
* Proficiency in electronics lab infrastructure for component evaluation and debugging.
* Experience in embedded system and PCB design.
Camera Design experience is preferred, but not essential