Salary: Flexible - depending upon experience
Title: Senior iOS Developer
Location: The Netherlands
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join a growing team developing backend and client applications within Cyber Security.
Key technical skills required:
- iOS, Objective-C, Swift native development
- Experience with C++
- Experienced with design of client/server architecture
- Experience with networking
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated, people oriented and great team worker
Desirable skills (by order):
- Linux driver development
- Linux application development
- Capacity for engineering research
- Experience with security products
- Knowledge of Linux of Debian and derivatives package management system.
- Experience with Apple OS X.
- Knowledge of PKI principles and related applications.
- Advanced network analysis and network forensics capabilities.
- Experienced with Bamboo/Jenkins/Git or equivalent.
- Experienced with Atlassian (Jira)
If you are interested, contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for further info
key words: iOS, C++, Security, Netherlands, mobile, app, permanent