Title: Senior iOS Developer
This company has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and they are looking to continue that growth, due to demand for their digital expertise.
They are looking to hire an experienced iOS Developer to join their expanding mobile team.
The role will involve developing native mobile applications from scratch, principally for iOS, but possibly also for other platforms such as Android. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team that includes other developers, UX specialists, UI designers and project managers, and be able to work in a variety of development processes, including Agile.
Key technical skills & experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of professional, native iOS software development
- Proficient with Objective-C and OO programming concepts, including design patterns
- Delivery, provisioning, and distributing iOS applications
- Working with Apple frameworks including Core Data, Core Animation and Core Graphics, as well as using Autolayout
- Understanding of web services and back-end integration, including JSON & XML
- Understanding of memory management, both manual and ARC
- Experience with Git, understanding branching workflows
- Android experience desirable although not essential
- Previous digital agency experience preferred, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing business in a great location!
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews
Keywords: iOS, app, mobile, objective-C, OO, permanent, Oxfordshire