Senior Mechanical Engineering Consultant - Medical Devices - Cambridge
Working for a company who are recognised globally as experts in the design and development of medical devices the Senior Engineering Consultant will lead and work on a range of development projects in the healthcare industry. The role will combine project management duties, entailing all responsibilities consistent with successfully delivering projects to meet client needs, with hands on technical work as a senior mechanical engineer or technical lead, responsible for the delivery of innovative and robust designs of medical devices.
You will have:
- An honours degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Significant experience in the field of healthcare and medical products or similar highly regulated industry
- Proven track record of successfully delivering development projects in project management and engineering technical lead roles, heading and as part of multi- disciplinary teams
- Proven track record in the robust design and development of innovative products and devices
- Detailed design and engineering analysis of components, mechanisms and assemblies for high volume manufacture.
- Experience in managing the industrialisation of devices through high speed automated assembly processes.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Consultancy, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Cambridge, UK