Senior MEP Planner - London - Construction/Refurbishment
Senior MEP Planner required for a large construction contractor based in Central London.
- Extensive working knowledge of MEP planning
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry
- Experience working on projects in Central London
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject
- Experience of tender processes, design, co-ordination, procurement programming and monitoring
What you'll be doing:
- Development of MEP programmes
- Regular progress reporting
- Regular interaction with stakeholders and subcontractors
- Candidates with 4D Construction software would be advantageous
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a reputable construction company in London.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, construction, asta powerproject, design and build, tenders, refurbishment, MEP, Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing