Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer - Dublin
Excellent salary + bonus + stock awards
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Physical Design Engineer with arguably one of the world's most important technology companies in SoC and IC Design.
Our client is pushing the capabilities of technology to its very limits, having won numerous innovation awards and global acclaim. With plans to expand their Physical Design team in Dublin, they are looking for a senior Digital Physical Design expert with full RTL-GDSII experience to contribute to ongoing development of high speed interfaces and IPs.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Extensive experience in Digital Physical Design / Implementation
- A detailed understanding of the RTL-GDSII flow
- Expertise in floorplanning, synthesis, routing, static timing analysis, clock tree synthesis, power and noise analysis
- Experience in Design for Test (DFT) tools and methodologies
- A successful track record of complex SoC tape outs
- Fluent language skills in English
You'll enjoy working in a smart team, on endlessly interesting projects. This company also offers market-topping packages, comprising a very competitive basic salary, bonus and stock awards.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources for more information or to apply.