Senior Planner - North London - Civils/Rail
Senior Project Planner required for a company based in North London. This position is available on a permanent or contract basis, however permanent candidates preferred.
- Extensive site experience of civil engineering / rail projects in a management or supervisory capacity
- Experience and knowledge of design and / or construction of temporary works.
- Extensive experience of planning civil engineering / rail projects both at tender and delivery stage
- Competent in Primavera P6 Software. Working knowledge of Asta Powerproject and MS Project would be helpful.
- Adherence to NEC Contract processes for management of programme data and submission planning would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce Tender programmes
- Produce other Programme Tender Deliverables as required by Pre-Construction Director.
- Produce, manage and update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme
- Attend progress meetings with Internal and External Customers and deliver presentations on the tender programme as may be required.
- HNC/HND or a degree in a building, engineering or construction discipline.
- Chartered or Incorporated Member of Professional Body or to be engaged in continuous professional development
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, primavera, tender, civil engineering, civils, rail