Senior Project Planner/Project Controls Engineer - Stevenage
Experienced Senior Project Planner/Project Controls Engineer required for a £30m project for a new build high tech facility in Stevenage. Permanent candidates would be preferred, however contractors would also be considered.
- Extensive site based experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working within either the Construction, Nuclear, Life Science or Waste to Energy sectors.
- Asta Powerproject
- Strong client facing skills
- NEC Contracts experience
- Estimating, cost engineering and risk management.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce, manage and update high level project plans.
- Develop detailed staging plans to demonstrate to contractors and key stakeholders detailed work phase and areas of adjacent work.
- Scheduling labour, equipment, temporary works, design information requirements and procurement.
- Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems of working.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a global engineering and construction company.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, project controls, construction, nuclear, science, research, waste, energy, asta powerproject, design and build, tenders, new build, NEC Contracts.