Power Electronics Engineer - Munich
We are currently looking for a Senior Power Electronics engineer for a permanent position based in Munich, Germany. The position is for a senior engineer and will be working as part of a globally recognised company working on high power, this will be working as part of an established team and focussing on wireless technologies within the automotive industry. This will include WEVC (wireless electronic vehicle charging) for electronic/ hybrid vehicles.
The role responsibilities include the development of new power electronics, including design and simulation with tools such as PSpice, Simplorer and PLECS. This will involve working closely with other engineers and laboratory engineers, mentor of laboratory technicians. Transferring of new power and electronic concepts from research to design, supporting of application engineers in the definition of design and prototypes. Creating of the design and test documentation, creating of BOM for prototypes and replications.
Required skills include:
* Strong communication skills to interact with automotive customers
* Ability to work in a team, with both engineering and business teams
* A strong knowledge of Power Electronics and the ability to design, update, tune for WEVC systems or similar
* Digital and Analogue circuits and components knowledge
* Ideally working in high voltage up to (1000V)
* Confident in operating laboratory equipment (power supplies, electric loads, oscilloscope etc)
* Use of tools including PLECS, Microwave office, PSpice and Simplorer
If this permanent position is of interest and you would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to get in contact as roles like these aren't around for long.
Key Words: High Power, HV, PSpice, PLECs, Hybrid, WEVC, Wireless