Senior Python Developer
We have a well-established client, based in the UK who is searching for experienced Senior Python Development engineers.
The dynamic team requires a new member with a number of years' experience in Python. My client is a Global Market Leader in the semi-conductor industry. You will be an integral part of the team working on their world class leading GPU's and assisting on the development of in house tools. Developing and maintaining innovative new flows and methodologies using Python. The role will be 80% hands on and 20% management and so a great opportunity or stepping stone for the right candidate.
- Confident and passionate programmer in Python, with over 6 years' Python experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good mentoring skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Qualified as a minimum to a degree level with honours at either 1st or 2:1 level (qualifications at an equivalent level would also be suitable).
- Competitive Salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with new flows and move the team in the direction you wish and to make the team your own.
For the right candidate, a competitive salary package, relocation assistance and visa sponsorship can be provided.
For details, please get in touch with Eden @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV or alternatively call me on 0118 988 1167.
Key words: Senior, Management, Software Engineer, Linux, C++, Python, Linux System, Software, Open GL, RTL, Synthesis, Senior Engineer, VHDL, VERILOG, FPGA, OO, OO DESIGN, Verification.