Senior / Principal RF / Microwave Engineer - Bedfordshire
Outstanding opportunity in Bedfordshire for an RF Engineer or Microwave Engineer to join a global defence company specialising in counter surveillance and RF sensing systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in Microwave Systems, discrete design and component selection for High Frequency PCBs including DFM consideration.
Responsibilities will include:
- RF Design / Microwave Design
- RF Testing
- PCB Layout
- Degree qualified
- Knowledge of RF / Microwave Principals
- Experience in Microwave systems and subsystems
- Microwave PA Design (GaAs, GaN, MMIC, SiGe, LDMOS, CMOS)
- Microwave Test (Debug, Calibration, De - embedding)
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.
Key words: RF / Microwave / Systems / MMIC / GaAs / GaN / SiGe / LDMOS / CMOS / Debug / Calibration / De-embedding / PA Design / RF Design / Engineer / PCB Layout / Bedford