Senior Software Engineer - Eindhoven, Netherlands
Leading independent software services company, developing application and embedded software for a range of market sectors including medical, automotive, financial payment systems and safety critical now requires a Senior Software Engineer to join a growing team.
Applicants must have:
* A minimum of 4 yrs relevant experience in software engineering.
* Thorough understanding of embedded software and ideally higher level C++, C#, .net, Java skills.
* Good understanding of and experience implementing software to meet current quality standards
* Experience in one or more of the following would be desirable: telecoms (mobile and fixed line); data networking (TCP-IP and wireless); payment systems and financial terminal software; medical systems; multimedia systems; experience implementing embedded devices (board support packages, software design, manufacturing test).
* Dutch language skills are highly desirable
This role also offers scope for the right person to provide technical leadership and architectural input to projects.
While majority of development work is carried out at new offices near Eindhoven Airport, travel to client site is sometimes required - so flexibility and willingness to travel, interact with customers and a valid passport are essential.
Send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: embedded, C/C++, RTOS, C#, medical, financial, consultancy, client facing, Dutch, Netherlands, Eindhoven, Europe