Senior Technical Support Engineer - NVM Memory
A unique opportunity has arisen for someone with a background in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design and/or Applications for chip level design to move into a key customer facing position in a highly successful and forward moving company. Experience is required in Non-volatile memory (E-Flash / MRAM / ERAM).
Our client is a world technology leader and currently seeks an internal applications engineer/technical support engineer for their sales and marketing centre based in the Netherlands. There will be an opportunity for travel across Europe and occasionally Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
* Work closely with customers to understand and support their technical needs on Mixed Signal and RF IC technologies ranging from 0.25um to 10nm
* Interface with teams in other departments and divisions to define and support current and new platform solutions for MS/RF and processes
* Work with Account Management team to engage and support projects Worldwide
* Support the customer through support of Libraries, IPs, PDKs (Process Design Kits)
* Troubleshoot, provide and project manage technical solutions to customers
* Promote companies technical solutions and services
The successful engineer will have established experience in either design and/or design methodology using CMOS based technologies, preferably in advanced technology i.e 0.25um to 10nm. Further to this you will have customer facing or supporting experience, possess the ability to manage complex projects, thrive in a multi-tasking environment and have an understanding of Non-volatile memory (E-Flash / MRAM / ERAM) as well as the use of EDA tools and Process Design Kits (PDK). Familiarity with using and supporting Digital Libraries, IPs and design tools is also of interest.
Excellent communication skills in English is a must and fluency in Mandarin or a second European Language would be a benefit.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.
Key words: Applications Engineer, Technical Support, HV, High Voltage, Non-volatile memory (E-Flash / MRAM / ERAM) Analog (Analogue) / Mixed Signal IC Design, RF, EDA tools , PDK/CAD, CMOS based technologies, Mandarin, customer support.