My client manufactures X-ray inspection equipment for industrial manufacturing markets - including automotive, aerospace and scientific segments. They're a German company headquartered near Dortmund/ Essen/ Dusseldorf, and are currently looking for a Service Engineer to provide support with installations, troubleshooting and general/ preventative maintenance.
This position will be 'office based' whilst not on travel so it's required to base yourself a commutable distance from the facility.
The successful candidate will have:
- A technical qualification (in mechanical engineering, electrical/ electronics engineering, or similar)
- A background installing and repairing complex inspection equipment
- Experience dealing with automotive customers (preferred)
- A 'problem solving' nature
- The willingness to travel
- The ability to get in to the office whilst not on travel
- Fluent German and English
This position offers access to cutting edge X-ray inspection equipment, used in high tech manufacturing environments. It's a critical tool for quality purposes, so the right candidate will have an excellent 'eye for detail' and be able to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
Apply now if you're a Service Engineer based near Dortmund/ Essen/ Dusseldorf who wants to join a growing inspection equipment OEM.