SOC / ASIC Design Manager (Wireless Semiconductors) - Cambridge
My client is a world leader in the provision of wireless semiconductors and solutions that are used in huge volumes within handsets, tablets and consumer devices. Growth within their Cambridge UK HQ requires the addition of an experienced SOC Design Manager to join their leadership team. This is a technical role with line management responsibility of a highly-experienced ASIC / SOC "digital" design team.
The successful SOC Manager, will be the highest calibre individual with proven experience and exposure in the following areas :
* Strong technical background in low-power IC Design using advanced process technology nodes and advanced Verification topics
* High complexity, highly integrated, Mixed-signal, SOC design with experience using mixed-mode simulations
* Proven track record and multiple tapeout history of IC devices.
* Team leadership and line management Experience of leading technical teams, working to project milestones and deadlines.
* Strong project management skills including planning, tracking and reporting to project stakeholders
* Have an eye and attention for detail. Be able to lead technical review of the teams work
* Line Management experience managing staff development, performance reviews, and HR matters
* Excel lent oral and written communications ski ls comfortable communicated to a l levels within our organization
Please contact Dave D @ IC Resources in full confidence for more information
Key words: Digital IC Design Manager, Project Manager, Line manager, Technical Manager, ASIC, RTL, IC, SoC, system-on-chip, Lead, Manager, Verilog, VHDL, Verification, SystemVerilog, UVM, OVM, synthesis, analog, mixed-signal, team leader, wireless, semiconductors, Cambridge, South East, East Anglia, UK.