Software developer - LTE/4G
Experienced Software Developers are highly sought by my client a leading vendor of 4G Broadband Wireless Products and Solutions, to work out of their offices in Berkshire.
Working in the embedded development team you will be responsible for full lifecycle software development focused on wireless Backhaul solutions for their range of connectivity products and solutions.
Successful applicants must have a degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or relevant domain, and be fluent in written and spoken English.
Required technical experience;
- 3 + years experience post academic study
- C/C++ Programming
- Linux or real time embedded Linux
- Embedded software development for 3/4G systems: LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, Wi-Fi, WiGig
- Knowledge of Layer 2/Layer 3
- ARM, Freescale or TI66xx platforms
Any additional information in the following areas would be highly advantageous;
- LTE UE SW development and integration
- Security architecture
- SNMP, TT69 or MIB Management protocols
For more information or to apply please contact Wireless Software Consultant Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Software developer, LTE, 4G, 3G, Backhaul, Wireless, WiMAX, WiFi, WiGig, IPV4, Layer 2, Layer 3, Embedded Software, Engineer, Developer, Berkshire, Slough, Reading, 3GPP, ARM, Freescale, Microcontrollers, SNMP, TT69xx, MIB, Software Engineer.