Title: Software Development Team Leader
Global electronics company with its HQ in Bristol is looking to hire a Software Development Team Leader to drive the development of the next generation of their systems that will encompass web, cloud and mobile solutions.
This role will involve taking a lead on system architecture decisions, project planning and directly managing the software team to deliver the required solutions. Ideally, you will be an expert in more than one field of software development and ideally have performed as a software system architect on one or more product development projects.
Strong communication skills and demonstrable team leading experience are essential for this role
- Technical knowledge and competence in some or all of the following programming areas:
- OO design and programming skills in C#
- Visual Studio and .NET technology
- Web Service Technologies in the context of a Mobile Application.
- Mobile development - iOS, Android
- Markup languages (mainly XML and HTML)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Wireless "device to device" communication standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, WiFi).
- SQL Server database
- Web API
This is a pivotal role reporting directly into the senior management team, and presents a true opportunity to add value and grow with the company.
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Key words: Team Leader, manager, architect, software, development, mobile, web, c#, .net, Bristol, permanent