Matlab Software Engineer - Maidenhead
New opportunity in Maidenhead for a bright Matlab developer to join an established and rapidly growing engineering team working on the fastest communication systems with the latest semiconductor processes.
Applicants should be qualified to at least degree level with strong Matlab, Python, C/C++ experience. An understanding of controlling test boards via USB/Windows & GUI design and an understanding of Microcontrollers / Microprocessors, and firmware is also required. Applicants will need good verbal and written skills required, a flexible attitude, Sound mathematics foundation.
* ARM experience/knowledge a distinct advantage.
* SVN Experience useful.
* Web page design / Maintenance.
* An appreciation of hardware extremely valuable.
* Basic understanding of communications protocols.
* Awareness of Electronics, principles and DSP techniques.
This role will provide Software development expertise for the support of application specific high performance evaluation boards.
asks will include:
* Developing new and supporting existing customer facing software (Matlab / C / Python).
* Supporting internal software delivery into the Engineering groups.
* Testing of Software deliverables.
* Version and release control.
* Responding to customer S/W based enquires.
* Production and maintaining customer facing documentation.
* Provide input to Marketing Engineering regarding necessary software for IP to standalone product
* Develop embedded software that is part of product deliverable (ARM Cortex-M3 & similar)
Great opportunity - send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: Matlab, C/C++, Python, Maidenhead, ARM, Home counties, London