Title: Software Engineering Manager
Market leading global engineering and electronics company is looking to hire a Software Engineering Manager to drive forward the development of the next generation of their software products and solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a software development plan that meets the needs of clients and markets.
- Agile development management and executions.
- Architecture of complex software and hardware systems.
- Manage people and resources.
Key technical skills required:
- Strong Microsoft platform experience.
- Experience with diverse design patterns and practices (MVC, MVVM, etc)
- Top level C#, SQL, JQuery, SOAP, JSON, XML, CSS
- Web development experience
- Agile experience, Kanban, Scrum, XP
- Neutral networks and artificial intelligence
- Any experience of mobile development is a definite advantage - IOS, Objective C, Android, X-code, Unity 3D
A track record of combining successful team management, whilst remaining technically hands-on (in some capacity) is essential.
This is an interesting and challenging role, with the opportunity to play the key role in defining and delivering leading edge software solutions and products
If you are interested, contact Matt Andrews
Key words: c#, .NET, SQL, web, mobile, manager, team leader, architect, agile, Newcastle, Tyne-Tees