Software Manager / Project Manager - Oxfordshire
New opportunity based near Oxford for an experienced Software Manager with strong technical skills to join a successful global company.
In this role 80% of the time will be spent undertaking management and Project management duties - to include leading / managing a technical team of 10 embedded SW engineers as well as having Project Management responsibility.
Suitable applicants will be experienced Software Managers with at least 10 years commercial expertise and solid knowledge of complex embedded systems. Although only 20% of your time will be undertaking hands-on work you should still be passionate about this and have maintained a hands on element in recent roles.
Your technical experience to include:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Management and Project competencies, include:
* Project Management including knowledge of MS Project planning
* Team leadership and Team Management skills
* Strong analytical ability and design problem resolution skills.
* Knowledge of Agile processes
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: The Software Manager will have the following skills: embedded C, semiconductor, Project Management, Team leader, Software manager, Thames valley, Oxfordshire, MS project, baremetal, agile, C/C++