An experienced Software Project Manager is highly sought by my client, a leading semiconductor company based in Cambridge. The successful project manager will be managing the development process and the Program dependencies from requirements capture, planning and resource estimation through to design, implementation, Product hardening and eventual commercial release. The projects will range across automotive connectivity, IoE/IoT and Audio domains.
Successful applicants must have a technical development background and 3+ years experience in a project management role, alongside a technical degree (maths/science/software/electronics) and experience in the following areas:
* Experience in Waterfall and Agile Software development methodologies and practices.
* Proven Program/Project management skills, with a focus on timely delivery and a track record of successful management of complex technical projects.
* Excellent communication skills
* Commercial awareness - product, project and profitability
* Understanding of low power wireless protocols; Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, 802.11
Formal project management qualifications are very advantageous (Prince2, PMP)
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Software Project Manager, Cambridge, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, 802.11, Prince 2, PMP, Semiconductor, Wireless, Program Manager, Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Project Manager.