Software Team Lead - Cambridge
Excellent technical Software Team Leading role has arisen with a dynamic and advanced networking device and software product development company based in Cambridge.
They work on high performance computing solutions that enable fast data transfers and storage used throughout the world.
This team lead role is to join and lead an established team of high calibre software developers and would suit an experience software developer with proven lead skills running small development teams.
More specifically the following qualities are sought:
- First Class or 2:1 degree or PhD
- Extensive proven development experience
- Background of developing within a communications, networking or semiconductor company
- Experience of leading and delivering on complicated Software products
- HW/SW design and a Server Architecture Understanding
- Technical skills knowledge in : Ethernet, TCP/IP, communications, network protocols, Linux, C, C++, Python, Distributed Systems
Tools and methodologies such as : Agile / Scrum, ,TDD, CI, Release management etc
Send your details to Alex ta IC Resources for more details on this software team lead role or to apply.
Software, Technical team lead, Linux, c/c++, Server architecture, communications, Ethernet, TCP/IP, communications, network protocols, Linux, C, C++, Python, Distributed Systems, Cambridge, software development leadership