Software Test Engineer - 12 month FTC, Wireless Systems
My client, a leading semiconductor company based in East Anglia are urgently looking for software system Test Engineers to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Working on a range of their latest connectivity chips for android platforms you will be developing, testing and maintaining software test scripts.
* Degree (or equivalent qualification) in maths/science/software/electronics.
* Proven ability with at least one scripting/programming language (Perl, Python, Java)
* Good understanding of software test methods.
* Solid understanding of software debugging.
* Good problem solving ability.
Any experience in the following is highly advantageous
* Experience of software development, use of version control, continuous integration and issue tracking tools such as GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
* Experience of wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
* Android or Linux expertise
* Competent using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, etc.
* Familiarity with Scrum/Agile development.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Software Test Engineer, System Test, Debugging, Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee, WLAN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Linux, Android, SCRUM, Agile, 12 month fixed term contract, System Test Engineer, Scripting, Python, Perl. Java