Systems Hardware Engineer
Based in Cambridge, the Hardware Systems Engineer will be joining a cross functional team focused on the design and development of USB based Technology.
The Hardware Systems Engineer will responsible for promoting technology to key customers at Engineering level, providing design advice to OEM's and partner companies. This will involve supporting all departments, design of demonstration boards, PCB Design, Test and pre-compliance.
The Successful candidate will have a good relevant degree with skills in:
* High speed digital and analogue electronics design.
* Be able to work from block diagram level through to detailed system specification and PCB level debugging.
* Understanding of signal integrity and power integrity.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Proficient with schematic and PCB layout tools, ideally PADS.
* A good working knowledge of video, networking and bus interfaces and FPGA/VHDL would also be of interest.
Key skills: Hardware Design, High Speed Digital, PCB, Signal Integrity, Applications, Systems