Technical Account Manager - Russia - Wireless technology (SoC).
A manufacturer of wireless related semiconductors (SoC) is looking for an experienced technical account manager based in Russia.
- Strong technical knowledge of wireless technology at chip level including GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE.
- Relevant experience working with mobile network vendors/operators with a proven record working with customers and OEM/ODM projects
- Modem background, with strong debugging and analytic skills
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or related Software Engineering Degree.
- Developing and managing long-term technical and strategic relationships through the promotion of relevant modem technology.
- Working as a technical account lead for major operators in Russia including collecting technical requirements from network and product teams.
- Supporting ODMs/operators/local brands in Russia with modem technology and chipset roadmaps, carrier RFP.
- Helping improve the commercial quality of modem features
This role requires a high level of technical knowledge relevant to wireless technologies and chipsets .Your primary role would be to lead and manage key technical relationships with carriers/mobile network operators throughout Russia.
Keywords: wireless, modem, technical, Russia, GSM, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, Mobile operators, Account Management.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, UkrainePrint Save To Shortlist