Technical Sales Manager - RF & Comms -UK - Home Based
Excellent Salary + Benefits
An international Distributor of Electronic Components is currently seeking a Technical Sales Manager who has experience working with RF/MW technologies. This home and field based role which covers the UK.
· Knowledge of RF/MW technologies to radio circuit design level;
· Understanding of radio architectures from VHF upwards
· Understanding of LTE enterprise infrastructure, TETRA mobile radio and microwave backhaul solutions
· Understanding of GaA's, GaN and silicon technology to enable them to specify amplifiers, switches, filters and front end modules
· Engineering / Electronics degree or equivalent experience Skills and experience
· Design IN experience
· Successful track record in technical sales/FAE positions
· Demonstrable experience of selling RF products
· Proactively identify new customers and target markets for product range
· Follow-up and develop business leads with new and existing customers.
· Maintain a good understanding of franchised products and services and their potential applications and markets.
· Attend regular meetings with Management to discuss progress to sales forecasts and activities to ensure objectives are being met.
· Present and demonstrate to customers the benefits of the company's products in terms of specification, quality, price, technical benefits, logistics support, timely delivery, etc.
· Successfully negotiating, implementing, and managing contracts and winning orders to meet the customer and company's expectations.