Technical Support Engineer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Share Options
My established Cambridge based Client has an urgent requirement for a Technical Support Engineer to provide all levels of support for the clients product offerings. The key responsibilities of the role are to support the internal infrastructure, take an active part in the continuous improvement of the Support team's methods and to participate in an on-call rota to provide out of hours 3rd line support.
· "Can do" attitude, detail/quality-oriented.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Commercial experience of administering Linux systems.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling professional, concise and accurate communication with all types of customers - internal or external, corporate or individual.
· Experience with Bash, Python and/or other scripting/programming languages.
· Desire to learn new skills.
· Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS.
· Experience implementing/improving monitoring (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios) and maintaining/supporting 24x7 services.
· Experience with some of the following technologies: Nginx, uWSGI, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Ubuntu, LDAP, virtualisation, orchestration/clustering, revision control.
· Experience of dealing with customers in pressurised/difficult circumstances
If you have the necessary skills to fulfil the role or would like more information please apply to Seamus Hayes at IC-ResourcesPrint Save To Shortlist