Technology Developer - Cambridge
We are currently looking for a Technical Developer with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience, this is on a permanent basis and is based in Cambridge, UK. The role will be working within an established team and is located close to Cambridge centre, the role will involve work onsite in Cambridge and will include some client visits which could include UK wide or the United States.
The ideal applicant will have :
* Experience and knowledge using C in deeply embedded devices
* Hardware experience in developing and debugging combined FW/ HW systems
* A knowledge of fixed-point signal processing
* Familiarity with software development practices
* Experience of another language such as: Python, NET or Java
* Schematic and PCB layout skills and familiarity with Linux use and administration are desirable as well as database design.
In this position you will be expected to be highly self motivated and creative with hands-on problem solving and analytical abilities. The role requires mathematical analysis, strong customer facing skills and effective communication skills both verbal and written.
If this is of interest to you and you would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in contact as roles like these aren't around for long.
Key words: PCB, NET, Python, Java,