Test and Automation Engineer
We have a well-established client, based in the UK who is searching for Test and Automation Engineers. Working as part of the Validation team the role will involve building, installing/commissioning and maintaining/repairing in-house and purchased equipment.
- Confident in programming in C++.
- Have a good understanding of hardware.
- Analytical and detailed approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good team working skills and flexible attitude to working hours.
- Degree qualified in electronics or computer science discipline.
- Competitive Salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
For details, please get in touch with Eden @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV or alternatively call me on 0118 988 1167
Key words: C++, Test and Automation Engineer, hardware.