Test Engineer - Manual Embedded Systems
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with my client based in Central London working on the latest smart energy and smart metering technology. They are actively looking for an experience manual test engineer to join their team, focusing on embedded systems, firmware, manual testing and triage.
Successful applicants must be degree or HND qualified and have 4+ years of commercial experience (post academic studies) in the following areas:
- Design and document new black-box Integration, regression and whole system test cases, from the extracted requirements
- Develop test procedures, test scenarios and test scripts (when needed)
- Test execution - this may have a manual test component
- Test result analysis and defect reporting
- Design and implement procedures and scripts to automate testing
- Defect analysis and verification
- Attend iteration planning meetings
- Provide accurate estimates for assigned tasks and deliver these tasks to plan
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Test Engineer, Manual, Embedded Systems, Internet of Things, Zigbee, 802.15.4, IoT, RF, Radio, TCP/IP, Embedded Software, Test Execution, Triage defect reporting, London, Firmware.