Web Developer - Frankfurt
My client is looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. We have an incredible list of customers, lovely premises, great coffee, room for personal development, exciting projects and a fling for the arts and we're looking for someone to help us move forward. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We're a highly collaborative team of people that love what they do. Our open office format allows us to talk through solutions and brainstorm often, and we're looking for someone that will actively contribute in that kind of environment. We love technology, and we're always on the lookout for new tools and ideas to enhance our skills and processes. If you're someone who loves the web and technology, don't wait!
This position is located in Offenbach (next to Frankfurt).
What you'll do:
* Develop interfaces and contribute to improving usability
* Produce code that can support and withstand millions of users
* Interact with customers to gather requirements and set expectations
* work in a multidisciplinary team in a higly iterative and agile way
What you'll need to have:
* Solid programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
* Experience in a modern server-side web development stack (e.g. nodejs, MongoDB etc).
* Deep knowledge of modern Web technologies
* Experience in source code management (Git)
* Good eye for design
* Understanding of principles of usability
* Understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please apply directly or contact Simon at IC - Creative.