Wireless Software System Engineer - Customer facing, IoT
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a growing team tasked with supporting new technology for the IoT wireless network. This technology has the potential to be revolutionary within the wireless industry on an international level offering great potential for engineers within the company. My client are actively looking for a Wireless Software System Engineer to support their Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers, both remotely and on-site.
The successful Wireless Software System Engineer will have a background in Software Development and experience in the following areas;
* Good C programming
* Embedded software development experience
* In-depth understanding of embedded systems
* Wireless domain knowledge (2G, 3G, LTE, RF, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
* Experience working closely with customers and interfacing with development teams
* Good command of the English language.
For more information or to apply please contact Wireless Software Consultant Georgina @ IC Resources.
Key words: Wireless Software System Engineer, Internet of Things, Cambridge, IoT, M2M, 2G, 3G, LTE, RF, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Debugging, Customer Facing, Tier 1 support, Embedded systems, Programming, Development, Software Application Engineer.