When choosing a recruitment agency to help you with your job search and provide career advice, what should you be looking for?
- Industry Expertise: consultants who come from within the industry and understand the nuances of their specialist technology areas.
- Unrivalled contacts: do they have an exhaustive contact network of key decision makers in the field you are entering?
- Honesty and professionalism: look for an agency who offer an insightful, professional service
- Taking the long term view: recruitment consultants should put your long term interests first and commit to offering you objective and honest advice at all times
- Client relationships: you, as a candidate, will benefit most from a recruitment company who have sole or preferred recruitment relationships with their clients.
Our service to candidates is completely free and we are happy to act as your “eyes and ears” in the wider recruitment marketplace. Even if you are not actively looking for a job, we are happy to give advice and discuss current recruitment trends.
Please call us on +44 118 988 1150 or email email@example.com to discuss your current situation.