A successful multinational Semiconductor company working on state-of-the-art automotive power seeks an AMS Verification Engineer for their expanding design centre located in the fascinating city of Prague in the Czech Republic.
In this role the Analog Mixed Signal Verification Engineer will define, verify and debug Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated circuits intended for Automotive and Industrial systems. You will determine best modeling and simulation practices, including the use of behavioral models and object-oriented test benches used to develop advanced sensors.
- Participating in top level and block level verification of sensor IC’s and assisting Systems/Design Engineers in top-down chip architecture development and feasibility
- Verifying blocks such as amplifiers, comparators, precision front ends, oscillators, regulators, A/D and D/A converter models with their corresponding analog netlists
- Generate top-level netlist for verification within the cadence mixed signal environment
- Use various software environments for the behavioral modeling and verification of complex mixed-signal integrated circuit systems
- Generate object-oriented System Verilog Test benches for Analog IP verification
The successful AMS Verification Engineer will be industry degree qualified with 5+ years experience in a similar role with experience with Cadence design Math works MBD tools.
You will have experience in some or all of the following:
- An understanding of Analog/Mixed Signal design practices to allow for creation of logic, dc and timing accurate models
- Proven track record of leading a verification with zero bugs
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts
- Use of scripting languages to facilitate the regression testing of designs
- Able to solve challenging problems during verification and debug
- Experience in modeling mixed signal blocks including bias networks, regulators, oscillators, bandgaps, filters, OTA’s, data converters
You will be a quick learner and self-motivated with strong technical and communication skills.
A chance to work with an experienced and friendly team in a unique and incredibly interesting location.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more!