Digital Design Engineer – Edinburgh
I am looking for Digital Design Engineers to come and join my client, a leading-edge technology company who develop solutions for large complex batteries, which are used in a range of applications such as electric vehicles, buses, and marines. This an exciting opportunity to work in a new innovating team which will see drastic growth over the coming years with the ban of petrol cars. This unique opportunity will allow you to work in a ‘start up’ environment with the backing of a big company, allow you to learn and demonstrate your knowledge from the rest of the team.
Based in Edinburgh you will be in a small, friendly City surrounded by stunning views from its Historic background and amazing attractions with something to do for everyone. Although my client is based in Edinburgh, they don’t want to miss out on any of the talent in the rest of the UK so are happy for Engineers to work fully remotely if relocation is not an option.
- +5 years’ experience in Digital Design with strong skills and knowledge of RTL design,
- Experience with standard bus protocols, bus architecture designs, system clock architectures, interfaces, and low power design techniques.
- Experience in any of the following is highly desirable: control systems, micro- processor integration with embedded software, DSP Filter design, UVM and advanced verification techniques, FPGA design flow.
- Highly proficient with industry standard EDA tools
- Experience of developing ICs for automotive applications and knowledge of automotive systems, specifications, or frameworks (ISO26262, IEC61508, AEC-Q100 etc.) is desirable
Being a top company, my client offers a competitive salary, flexible working options as well as stock and a performance rated bonus.
For more information on this role or other please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.