This is a superb opportunity to join my client in the beautiful historic location of Athens!
My client develops and license high-performance, ultra-low power GPU display controller technology for wearables, IoT and home appliances.
This company have huge growth ambitions and a clear strategy in plan to become global leaders in their field.
Due to expansion, I am looking for a Senior or Principal level engineer who will have key responsibilities including; Solving unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business, Contribute to multiple technical areas of expertise and lead chip design activities in at least one domain and plan the development and verification activities for complex IP blocks. You will also have to provide hardware design solutions for complex graphics and machine learning algorithms. Key skills:
- Expert knowledge of HDL design: SoC integration, embedded CPU, bus-systems, peripherals, co- processors, memories, clock- and power management, external interfaces, Low power design, test and verification.
- Very good knowledge of ASIC design tool usage (front-end simulation and implementation) Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor.
- Experience with SystemVerilog / VHDL.
- Experience with C and embedded software programming.
- Experience with FPGA prototyping, test and verification.
- Linux environment, shell programming, revision control systems and scripting (bash/tcshell, TCL, Perl, Python).
- Experience in the following IP design: GPU/DSP, hardware accelerators, co-processors, background in computer graphics.
- Gate Level Simulations (e.g. power aware verification or DfT).
- Experience in a UVM verification environment.
As a top company they offer a very generous re-location package to help you move/return to Greece as well as Greece having a new foreign tax residence incentive granting an income tax exemption of 50%. On top of this you will also have an attractive benefits package which includes financial benefits, health and wellness and a medical plan.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity please contact Rachel Mason at IC resources. Note: Must have EU working rights