Principal Design Engineer – Hampshire I am looking for experienced Senior and Principal level RTL Engineers to join my client, an exciting IP company working on 5G mobile communications.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the South coast, with international reach. I am specifically seeking RTL Engineers with at least 8 years of relevant industry experience capable of leading a development of IP and board solutions within my client’s product portfolio. This is a key hands-on role, which will play an important part in company growth. Key responsibilities include;
- Provide strategic leadership to inform technical decision-making and planning at a company level
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely delivery of projects by providing technical leadership and by applying skills and expertise
- Provide managerial leadership or mentoring to aid the development of junior colleagues
- Collaborate with colleagues on the architecture, design, development, verification, SoC physical implementation, FPGA implementation and documentation of company IP
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop RTL implementations of our IP using SystemVerilog
- Develop test benches for RTL implementations of electronics systems for communication, using SystemVerilog
Please note: EU and non-EU nationals will be considered however you will be required to support your own Visa license for this role. Relocation support will be provided.
- 8+ years of experience in relevant field in the industry
- Matlab/C/C++ prototyping for design and verification
- AXI interfacing
- EDA tools for simulation and synthesis
For further details and a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107